Skip to main content
- Organizations must be classified as tax exempt under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code and as public charities under section 509(a) of that code.
- Private foundations under section 509(a) and for-profit organizations, are not eligible for funding
- Church and religious organizations are eligible if they meet the right criteria.
- Organizations that help in the community or at-risk youth.
- Grants are not given to individuals
- We do not assist with capital campaign endeavors